Philippe Loubat was born in Montpellier in 1962 and currently lives and works in Languedoc Roussillon, France.
He dedicates himself exclusively to painting since 1980, and after 10 years of intensive research and self-taught experimental work, he maintains an assiduous presence in several renowned stages of international contemporary art, such as: Lineart – Gand / Belgium, Europ Art – Geneva / Switzerland, Holland Art Fair – La Haye and Art Twente – Almelo / Netherlands, St’ Art – Strasburg, Artenimes – Nimes, Grenoble, D’art – Nice / France, and Art New York and Art Expo – New York / USA.
He is also represented in various private and institutional collections, as well as in the Museum of Contemporary Art MAC, in Bahia, Brazil.
With enormous talent and a strong artistic personality, visibly expressed in his work, he also possesses the ability and modesty to, with the same strength and commitment with which he develops his original canvas, produce promotional and communicational images such as the ones he developed for the “Institut de l’Audiovisuel et des Télécommunications en Europe”, “Nimagine”, “Salon Avinature”, “Salon, les Internationales de la Guitare”, “Florian Mantione Institut” or the “Club de la Presse de Montpellier”.
Referring to his work, Philippe Loubat says… ”Recreational or romantic, my painting is a source of emotions, an explosion of colors, little joys and lots of happiness. Each work is a small piece of soul!”
From 1986 to 2011 his paintings have been exhibited in the following galleries:
- Galerie du Carlton – Cannes.
- Galerie Nicole Gogat – Aigues-Mortes.
- Galerie du Chalet des Arts – Megève.
- Galerie Les tournesols – St Etienne – Vichy
- Galerie Martine Brasseur – Reims.
- Galerie de Tourgéville – Deauville.
- Galerie du Hilton – Strasburg.
- Galerie Midi – Rotterdam / Holland.
- Galerie Riccadonna – Monaco.
- Galerie Didier Vesse – Montpellier /Aigues-mortes / Pézenas.
- Galerie Eve Ducharme – St Barthelemy / Antilles.
- Galerie Villa bellartea – Anglet, Biarritz.
- Galerie Delphine Carincotte – Marseille.
- Galerie Grulier – Avignon / Courchevel.
- Galerie Diario di Bordo – Montpellier.
- Galerie Acte 4 – Montpellier.
- Galerie Mode d’expressions – Perpignan.
- Galerie L’espace des Arts – Brussels / Belgium.
- Galerie Ortus – Bonnieux / Lubéron.
- Allarts Gallery – Lisbon / Portugal.